Wednesday 17 February 2021

 

Affirmative Interrogative and Negative

The affirmative= asserting that something is true or valid.

The negative= a reply denying something.

The interrogative= asking a question.

 

Verb Tense

Affirmative

Interrogative

Negative

Present Simple

I see a bird.

He sees a bird.

Do I see a bird?

Does I see a bird?

I don’t see a bird

I does not see a bird.

Present continuous

I am seeing a bird

Am I seeing a bird?

I am not seeing a bird

Present perfect

I have seen a bird.

Have I seen a bird?

I have not seen a bird.

Present perfect continuous

I have been seeing a bird.

Have I been seeing a bird?

I have not been seeing a bird.

Past simple

I saw a bird.

Did Isaw a bird?

I did not saw a bird.

Past continuous

I was seeing a bird

was I seeing a bird?

I was not seeing a bird

Past perfect

I had seen a bird.

had I seen a bird?

I had not seen a bird.

Past perfect continuous

I had been seeing a bird.

Had I been seeing a bird?

I had not been seeing a bird.

Future simpleI

I shall see a bird.

Shall I see a bird?

I shall not see a bird.

Future continuous

I shall be seeing a bird

Shall I be seeing a bird?

I shall not be seeing a bird.

Future perfect

He will have finished.

Will he have finished.?

He will not(won’t) have finished.

Future perfect continuous

He will have been finishing.

will he have been finishing.

He will not (won’t)have been finishing.

Conditional

It would work

would It work

It would not work

Conditional continuous

They would be running.

Would they be running?

They would not be running.

Conditional perfect

She would have been happy.

Would she have been happy?

She would not have been happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment